We operate this website and allow you to use it subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Use of this website implies acceptance of these conditions. If you do not accept them in full, your access to this site will be considered unauthorized and you must stop using it immediately
- You must be at least 18 years old to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your username.
- You are responsible for the security of your account.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other harmonydrop users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and for any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post and display on the harmonydrop service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack harmonydrop or modify another website to falsely imply that it is associated with harmonydrop.
- You must not create or send unsolicited email to any harmonydrop member ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of harmonydrop, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in termination of your harmonydrop account. Although harmonydrop prohibits such conduct and content on its website, you understand and agree that harmonydrop cannot be responsible for any Content posted on its website, however, you may be exposed to such materials and that you use the harmonydrop service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue the harmonydrop service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The harmonydrop service allows you to post images and text hosted on harmonydrop to external websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites that display data hosted on harmonydrop must provide a link to harmonydrop.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights in the material you provide to the harmonydrop service. Your profile and uploaded materials remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored on the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
Last updated on: 08/09/2022